press the icon in the bottom right corner of the viewer.
Thank you for being a Team Leader for the 2017 Bolt for PCOS event on Sunday, September 17th. The event is Hosted by Omega Phi Alpha National Service Sorority and benefits PCOS Challenge: The National Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Association.
About Bolt for PCOS
Bolt for PCOS is the country’s largest event dedicated to raising awareness and funds to help fight polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). Your participation as a Team Leader and fundraiser will make a huge difference in the lives of tens-of-thousands of women as proceeds from the Bolt for PCOS 5K Run/Walk will go toward PCOS research, health screenings, grants, education and support programs, as well as increasing awareness and public support for those with the condition.
This Team Leader training session will cover:
1) An Overview of PCOS Awareness Weekend
2) Team Leader Time Line
3) Helpful Tools, Resources and Scripts
4) How to Build Your Virtual or Atlanta Run/Walk Team
5) Easy Ways to Fundraise and Fundraising Incentives
6) Collecting and Tracking Offline Donations
7) Q & A
PCOS Challenge, Inc.