Free PCOS Support and Resources
Join one of the largest support organizations for women with
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome worldwide at: PCOSChallenge.com.
The PCOS Challenge online support network offers:
PCOS forums, groups, blogs, videos, recipes and more.
Free PCOS Support
Featured PCOS Forum Topics
- Depression and Mental Health with PCOS – Discussions about PCOS affecting mood and metal health.
- Hair and Skin Issues with PCOS – Discussions about hirsutism, androgenic alopecia/thinning head hair, acne, and other skin conditions and how to remedy these issues.
- Healthcare and PCOS – Discussions about how the healthcare industry deals with PCOS.
- PCOS and Metabolism – Discussions about weight management, diabetes, and other metabolic issues linked to PCOS.
- PCOS and Fertility – Discussions on the effect of PCOS on fertility.
Featured PCOS Groups
|PCOS Diet and Nutrition
Diet and nutrition is important in PCOS management. Share good nutrition and weight loss tips with group members.
|Fitness with PCOS
This is a group to exchange exercise and fitness tips. What do you do to lose weight? What works and what doesn’t?
|Waiting on God’s Blessing (Children)
This is a group for us trying to conceive with PCOS. We can support, uplift, laugh and cry with each other as we struggle with PCOS and continue our TTC journey.
|PCOS and Overcoming Depression
Women dealing with PCOS may become afflicted with depression and anxiety. This group supports women with depression and offers helpful support and solutions for combating depression.
This is a support group for people recently diagnosed with PCOS. What is PCOS? Worried about infertility, PCOS and pregnancy? PCOS diet? Symptoms of PCOS? This is the group for you.
|I Will Overcome PCOS!
This group is for the optimistic at heart. It is also good support for those who want to reclaim their health and live happy lives.
|PCOS Recipe Exchange
This is a place for all of us to exchange recipes.
|PCOS and Low Progesterone Infertility
Progesterone is necessary for normal ovulation, and therefore for fertility. PCOS is a condition of hormonal imbalance, therefore leading to problems such as infertility. This group serves as a support system for women having trouble conceiving.