PCOS Challenge Provides Support for Women with PCOS Through:
Because of individuals like you, we now touch the lives of tens-of-thousands of women with PCOS and their supporters each year through cable television and radio programming, online and offline support groups, grants, research, education, awareness and advocacy initiatives. Since our beginning, we’ve helped many women find answers that helped them overcome their struggles with infertility, weight gain, anxiety and depression and reduce their risk for life-threatening related conditions.
Please Donate to PCOS Challenge: The National Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Association
Your contribution has a direct impact on the lives of women with PCOS.
If you have questions about PCOS Challenge, Inc. programs and ways that you can support our efforts, please contact us.
Meet the PCOS Challenge Executive Director
Since its programs started in 2009, PCOS Challenge has quickly grown to over 52,000 members and has helped many women overcome their struggles with infertility, weight gain, anxiety and depression and reduce their risk for numerous life-threatening related diseases. PCOS Challenge is innovative in its multimedia approach to support. It produces the national award winning cable television show PCOS Challenge, a health series which follows ten women with polycystic ovary syndrome as they have their lives transformed by naturopathic and allopathic medical experts and coaches. Its website, PCOSChallenge.com has been called the “Facebook for women with PCOS” by its members, and its popular PCOS Challenge radio show features internationally recognized PCOS experts, New York Times best-selling authors and real life stories from women with PCOS. The organization also provides offline support networks, webinars and other resources and has developed one of the world’s largest multimedia bodies of educational content dedicated to PCOS.
As Executive Director of PCOS Challenge, Sasha built a coalition of over 70 major national and international health organizations and led the first successful legislative advocacy effort in the U.S. Congress to recognize the seriousness of PCOS, the need for further research, improved treatment and care options, and for a cure for PCOS and to designate September as PCOS Awareness Month. Sasha also created the PCOS Awareness Symposium, the largest event globally dedicated to polycystic ovary syndrome, which has educated thousands of patients and healthcare professionals about PCOS since 2013. In 2018, Sasha helped organize the first International Conference on PCOS in India for both patients and healthcare providers.
Sasha is a Clinical and Research Microbiologist with a Bachelor’s degree in Clinical Laboratory Science from Howard University and a Master’s in Health Administration from the University of Phoenix. Prior to founding PCOS Challenge, Sasha was a contract research microbiologist at the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
- About Us
- About PCOS Challenge
- Board Members
- What is PCOS?
- PCOS Evidence-Based Guideline
- PCOS Advocacy & Public Policy
- PCOS Challenge Grants
- PCOS Support
- PCOS and Cardiovascular Disease
- PCOS Depression and Anxiety
- PCOS and Diabetes
- PCOS Fertility
- PCOS Hirsutism, Androgenic Alopecia, Acne
- PCOS Diet and Nutrition
- PCOS News
- PCOS Event Calendar 2021
- PCOS Advocacy Day | March 4
- Bolt for PCOS 5K Atlanta | Aug 29 – Nov 30
- PCOS Challenge 5K Charlotte | Aug 29 – Nov 30
- PCOS Challenge 5K Chicago | Aug 29 – Nov 30
- PCOS Challenge 5K Dallas | Aug 29 – Nov 30
- PCOS Challenge 5K DC | Aug 29 – Nov 30
- PCOS Challenge 5K Detroit | Aug 29 – Nov 30
- PCOS Challenge 5K Houston | Aug 29 – Nov 30
- PCOS Challenge 5K Los Angeles | Aug 29 – Nov 30
- PCOS Challenge 5K New Jersey | Aug 29 – Nov 30
- PCOS Challenge 5K New York | Aug 29 – Nov 30
- PCOS Challenge 5K Orlando | Aug 29 – Nov 30
- PCOS Challenge 5K Philadelphia | Aug 29 – Nov 30
- PCOS Challenge 5K Sacramento | Aug 29 – Nov 30
- PCOS Challenge 5K San Diego | Aug 29 – Nov 30
- PCOS Challenge 5K Seattle | Aug 29 – Nov 30
- PCOS Challenge 5K Tampa | Aug 29 – Nov 30
- PCOS Awareness Month Sep 1-30
- World PCOS Day – Sep 1
- Rise to the Challenge Gala Philadelphia | Sep 24, 2021
- PCOS Awareness Symposium | Sep 25, 2021
- PCOS Awareness Month
- PCOS Research Studies
- PCOS FAQs
- Media Room
- Contact Us