Take the PCOS Pregnancy and Maternal Health Survey
(Takes Less Than 15 Minutes)
Goals of the Study
This study will also help to identify any disparities in patient education.
You may participate if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- Have been diagnosed with PCOS or think you have PCOS
- Have attempted pregnancy, had a pregnancy, are currently pregnant, or have not been
successful in achieving pregnancy
University of Pennsylvania
- Anuja Dokras, MD, PhD
- Anne Kim, MD
- Iris Lee, MD
Where to Go For Further Information
- If you have not already done so, register for the Luna platform to be eligible to participate in this and future PCOS Challenge studies.
- Take the Take the PCOS Pregnancy and Maternal Health Survey (Takes less than 15 minutes).
Next Post: The PCOS Challenge Study » »