Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Clinical Trials
- Study of Brain Function in Women With Insulin Resistant Polycystic Ovary Syndrome – Michigan, USA
- Pharmacogenetics of Metformin Action in PCOS – Virginia, USA
- Overweight, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, and Bone Research Study – Pennsylvania, USA
- The Genetics of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome – Massachusetts, USA
- A Six-Week Randomized Trial of Lipitor(Atorvastatin) for the Treatment of PCOS Women With Elevated LDL Cholesterol – Pennsylvania, USA
- Pilot Study:Role of Dietary Fiber in PCOS Anovulation – Virginia, USA
- Insulin and the Polycystic Ovary Syndrome–Weight Reduction Study – Virginia, USA
- Exhaled Breath Biomarkers in Finding Ovarian Epithelial Cancer in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Ovarian Epithelial Cancer, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, or Endometriosis and in Healthy Participants – California, USA
- Treatment of Hyperandrogenism vs. Insulin Resistance in Infertile PCOS Women – Pennsylvania, USA
- The Effects of Walnuts, Walnut-Oil, Almonds and Fish Oils on Glucose Homeostasis in Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) – California, USA
- Compromised Microcirculation in Women With Polycystic Ovary Syndrome – Connecticut, USA
- Acupuncture for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome – Acupuncture – Virginia, USA
- Sex Steroids, Sleep, and Metabolic Dysfunction in Women – Missouri, USA
Europe and Worldwide
- Reflexology’s Effect on Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) (REPOS) – Nottingham, UK
- Metformin in Infertile Women – Catanzaro, Italy
- Simvastatin and Metformin Therapy in PCOS Women. Prospective Randomised Trial – Poznan, Poland
- Therapy for Infertile PCOS Patients Ovulating Under Clomiphene Citrate or Metformin – Catanzaro, Italy
- Metformin in Assisted Reproduction-MET-AR-Study – Trondheim, Norway
- Detection of Key Genes in the Polycystic Ovary Syndrome – Bnei Brak, Israel
- Invitro Maturation of Oocytes for Patients With Polycystic Ovaries – Zerifin, Israel
For more Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome clinical trials, visit:
- ClincalTrials.gov – Registry of federally and privately supported clinical trials conducted in the United States and around the world. ClinicalTrials.gov gives you information about a trial’s purpose, who may participate, locations, and phone numbers for more details.
- CenterWatch – The global source for clinical trials information: offering news, analysis, study grants, career opportunities, and trial listings to professionals and patients.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Research
- Obesity and the Polycystic Ovary Syndrome by Michael Magnotti, MD, Walter Futterweit, MD
- Risk of Coronary Artery Disease in Mothers of Women with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome by Dr. Walter Futterweit
- Residual Risk Reduction in Insulin Resistant Patients by Dr. Gregory S. Pokrywka
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Metabolic Syndrome in Menopausal Women by Dr. Gregory S. Pokrywka
Other Valuable Resources
- Ovulation Calculator – A tool to help you track and predict ovulation with over 10,000 recorded pregnancies.
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) – ASRM is devoted to advancing knowledge and expertise in reproductive medicine, including reproduction, male and female infertility, andrology, menopausal medicine, infertility diagnosis, treatment, and research.
- The Medical Journal of Australia – Australia’s leading peer reviewed journal of medical practice and clinical research.
Free PCOS Support and Resources
Join the largest support organization for women with
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome worldwide at: PCOSChallenge.com.
The PCOS Challenge online support networks offers:
PCOS forums, groups, blogs, videos, recipes and more.
Free PCOS Support