What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our websites?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience or to help us fulfill your order.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you:
- Register on one of our sites
- Place an order
- Subscribe to a newsletter
- Fill out a form or enter information on our site
- Provide us with feedback on our programs, services and products
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways to:
- Personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content, programs and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- Improve our website in order to better serve you.
- Allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- Quickly process your transactions.
- Send periodic emails regarding your order or other events, programs, services and products.
- Follow up with you after correspondence (email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in your shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Serve and keep track of targeted advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
Opting out of receiving targeted advertising
You can learn more about opting out of targeted advertising at the following links: www.aboutads.info, networkadvertising.org/choices, or youronlinechoices.eu (Europe only). Please note, opting out will not prevent you from seeing ads, but those ads will likely be less relevant because they won’t be tailored to your interests. The ads might, for instance, be randomly generated or based on the web page you are visiting.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade or rent our users’ Personally Identifiable Information.
Our website hosting company and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, may have access to certain user data so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. Additionally, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties to assist in our marketing, advertising, recruitment or other efforts.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may link to third-party websites. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information by:
- Emailing us using our Contact Form
- Calling us at (404) 855-7244
- Logging in to your account on PCOSChallenge.com
How does our site handle “Do Not Track” signals?
Some internet browsers allow users to send a “Do Not Track” signal to websites they visit. Some of our advertisements, especially those served through third parties, do not respond to this signal.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and event registrations and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us by following the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
PCOS Challenge, Inc.
931 Monroe Dr NE
Atlanta, GA 30308