Apple Women’s Health Study Seeks
People with PCOS to Participate*
See Below for Eligibility Criteria
Why is this study being done?
In the first study of its kind, researchers at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, Apple, and National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS) launched the Apple Women’s Health Study to gain a deeper understanding of how certain demographic and lifestyle factors could have an impact on menstrual cycles and gynecologic conditions including infertility, menopause, and polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
Goals of the Study
- This study aims to understand the impact of environmental factors, behaviors, and lifestyle on the menstrual cycle and other areas of women’s health.
- This study will also help to develop new products for menstrual health and fertility, and contribute to developing early screening and risk assessment of various health conditions.
You can participate if you:
- Have an iPhone 6s or later with iOS version 13.2 or newer.
- Have menstruated at least once in your life.
- Are at least 18 years old (at least 19 years old in Alabama and Nebraska, at least 21 years old in Puerto Rico).
- Are comfortable communicating in English.
This is an online study, which means:
- You can participate from the comfort of your own home.
- There will be no in-person visits or clinic appointments in this study.
Principal Investigators at the
Harvard T. H. Chan School of Public Health
- Shruthi Mahalingaiah MD, MS
- Russ Hauser MD, MPH, ScD
- Brent Coull PhD
- Michelle Williams SM, ScD
Where to Go For Further Information
- Visit: https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/applewomenshealthstudy
- Email: AppleWomensHealthStudy@hsph.harvard.edu
- Call: 833-237-3881
- Follow @AppleWomens on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
PCOS Challenge, Inc. does not recommend or endorse any specific studies, tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information from third parties that may be mentioned on the PCOS Challenge websites. Any such mention is for information purposes only. Any third party services, products and websites, including those offered by affiliates, sponsors and advertisers, which may be accessed through the PCOS Challenge websites are the sole responsibility of the third party who is offering the service, product or posting the website. PCOS Challenge, Inc. makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any information on third party websites and accepts no liability for any claims, errors, and omissions or for any damage or injury to persons or property arising out of the use or operation of any services, products, materials, instructions, methods, ideas or procedures provided by third parties. Any offers, pricing, and/or promotions offered through the PCOS Challenge websites, affiliates, or any third party are subject change without notice at the sole discretion of the party making the offer. Read Full Disclaimer.