About the PCOS Awareness Symposium
In its seventh year, The PCOS Awareness Symposium presented by PCOS Challenge: The National Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Association is the largest event dedicated to polycystic ovary syndrome globally. The PCOS Awareness Symposium brings together clinicians, researchers, patients and their supporters to share their experiences, insights and the latest updates about the condition. The PCOS Symposium will help people affected by PCOS become proactive about their health and discover strategies and resources to overcome their symptoms and reduce their risk for life-threatening related conditions. PCOS is one of the most critical, underserved, under-diagnosed and underfunded conditions affecting women’s health. The event will also help raise awareness and improve understanding of PCOS among medical professionals, people affected by the syndrome and the general public.
The 2020 Virtual PCOS Awareness Symposium Features
- PCOS Speed Meet-ups – Meet one-on-one with other attendees and share your stories
- World-leading PCOS experts – Learn from some of the world’s leading researchers, doctors, and other healthcare professionals who specialize in PCOS.
- Products and Services – Learn about products and services that have solutions for PCOS patients. Interact with exhibitors and get your questions answered about their products and services.
PCOS Awareness Symposium Days and Themes
Day 1 – Saturday, September 12
Fertility, Maternal Health, and Family Building
Polycystic ovary syndrome is the most common cause of ovulation-related infertility and increases the risks for maternal health complications. This event will focus on education around the risks and connections between PCOS, fertility, and maternal health as well as options and best practices for improving fertility, preventing and treating infertility, as well as treating and preventing pregnancy complications and risks to mother and child.
Day 2 – Saturday, September 19, 2020
PCOS Lifestyle Management
Day 3 – Saturday, September 26, 2020
PCOS Related Disorders, Adolescent Health, Advocacy, and Support
- Adolescents with PCOS and education around earlier intervention and prevention of other serious disorders linked to PCOS.
- Chronic and related disorders caused by polycystic ovary syndrome and how to prevent and/or manage multiple disorders along with PCOS.