The PCOS Awareness Symposium presented by PCOS Challenge, Inc. will help women and girls affected by PCOS become proactive about their health and discover strategies and resources to overcome their symptoms and reduce their risk for life-threatening related diseases such as cancer, diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) is one of the most critical, underserved, under-diagnosed and underfunded conditions affecting women’s health. The event will also help raise awareness and improve understanding of PCOS among medical professionals, women and girls affected by the syndrome and the general public.
The PCOS Awareness Symposium will bring together clinicians, researchers, hundreds of women with PCOS and their supporters for a day of sharing experiences, insights and the latest updates about Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.
- PCOS Awareness and Advocacy
- PCOS Diet, Nutrition, Exercise and Lifestyle Management
- Improving Fertility in Women with PCOS
- PCOS Throughout a Woman’s Lifespan
- Preventing Cardiovascular Disease, Diabetes and Other Complications in Women with PCOS
- Managing the Psychological Impacts of PCOS
- PCOS and Relationships
- Integrative Care Approaches to PCOS
- The PCOS Microbiome: Gut Health for Overall Health
- Hair Removal Options for Women with PCOS
- And more
Accreditation Statement – University of Central Florida College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation Statement – University of Central Florida College of Medicine designates this educational activity for a maximum of 4.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.